Solving Customer Challenges to Advance Missions
Cognosante partners with healthcare, civilian, and defense agencies to realize program outcomes and performance. Federal agencies choose us for our innovative mindset and unwavering dedication to delivering public services and programs. Our capabilities and solutions address customer challenges and move their missions forward.
Guiding and leading public sector customers through tailored technology implementation, moving digital modernization strategy and execution forward.
- Cloud Smart – Delivering cloud strategically by leveraging Cognosante Cloud Foundations™, a comprehensive framework that maximizes efficacy while optimizing costs
- DevSecOps – Cognosante’s Modern Software Factory approach to delivering mature, automated, repeatable, and measurable software solutions
- Digital Strategy – Developing and delivering the strategies required for digital modernization to include identification, prioritization, planning, execution, and overall digital transformation measurement
- IT Service Management – Leveraging the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL v4) framework to ensure comprehensive delivery of IT services
Data and Integration
Leveraging the Cognosante Data Ecosystem (CDE)™ to deliver full lifecycle data interoperability, analytics, and insights services.
- Systems Integration – Defining, designing, developing, and supporting interfaces that empower composite and enterprise systems
- Data Science – Analyzing data to deliver insights that empower organizations to optimize behaviors that improve business outcomes and their stated objectives
- Business Intelligence and Analytics – Reporting, dashboards, and other actionable insights delivered through the Cognosante Data Ecosystem™ for our customers and their end users
- AI/ML – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to deliver insights and inferences in support of customer objectives
Delivering comprehensive, outsourced, full lifecycle optimized business processes.
- Value Based Service Delivery – Delivering services inclusive of SaaS and PaaS that focus on the creation of value and benefit to end users
- Business Process Automation – Using Robotic Process Automation platforms and other approaches to automating through AI/ML to reduce toil, increase efficiency, and reduce delivery costs
Focusing solutions on the human and end-user experience, supporting our customers’ customers directly.
- JUVO™ Human Centered Design – Human Centered Design engagement to ensure human factors are prioritized and measured in modernization efforts
- CX Platforms – Leveraging workflow and low code/no code platforms to modernize and continually improve CX across solutions
- User Applications and Support Services – Developing, deploying, and supporting user-facing mobile and web applications, including 24x7x365 support services
Performance Measurement and Optimization
Managing and delivering solutions, ensuring excellence through use of ISO 9000, CMMI L3 DEV/SVC, ISO 27001, HITRUST, and ISO 20000 best practices. Delivering program quality and excellence through use of our COMPASS™ framework.
- Project Management – Mature project management in conformance with Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices and institutionalized in our COMPASS™ delivery framework
- Governance – Providing objective oversight including metrics, measures, SLAs/OLAs, and compliance to all programmatic requirements
- Quality Assurance – Ensuring excellence through software quality and overall delivery quality methodologies
Cybersecurity and Privacy
Identification, protection, detection, response, and recovery for all data, systems, and infrastructure foundational to the solutions we deliver.
- Authorization and Assessment – Providing formalized and comprehensive support for the Federal Authority to Operate (ATO) process, FedRAMP, and HITRUST; all delivered at the high and moderate levels
- User Privacy – Ensuring solution focus on user, systems, and data privacy in support of cybersecurity controls, user transparency, and HIPAA compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management – Applying ERM frameworks to ensure proactive prevention of cybersecurity risks
- Identity and Access Management – Implementing modern standards for authentication and authorization systems