About ITES Solutions:
IT Enterprise Services and Solutions, LLC (ITES Solutions) is a prime contractor on the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 3 Services (ITES-3S) Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA IDIQ) contract vehicle. ITES-3S is the Army’s primary source of IT-related services worldwide. The objective of the ITES-3S contract vehicle is to meet the Army’s enterprise infrastructure and infostructure goals with a full range of innovative, world-class Information Technology (IT) support services and solutions at a fair and reasonable price. ITES Solutions’ extensive and affordable IT services and solutions are fully aligned with this objective.
ITES Solutions offers services and solutions across 100% of the ITES-3S Task Areas:
- Task Area 1: Cybersecurity Services;
- Task Area 2: Information Technology Services;
- Task Area 3: Enterprise Design, Integration and Consolidation Services;
- Task Area 4: Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance Services;
- Task Area 5: Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance Services;
- Task Area 6: Business Process Reengineering Services;
- Task Area 7: IT Supply Chain Management Services; and
- Task Area 8: IT Education & Training Services.
ITES Solutions is a highly experienced IT solutions provider abundantly qualified to achieve a secure, reliable, economical, net-centric, and interoperable enterprise that enables the Warfighters to achieve information dominance, enhance mission effectiveness, and reduce decision cycles. As your partner, we deliver sustainable, full life-cycle, performance-driven, best practices-based, responsive, and affordable services worldwide. Our proven experience yields low-risk solutions. Our robust Small Business team brings innovation and agility.
ITES Solutions is an unpopulated Large Business Joint Venture (JV) consisting of four Federal IT contractors, collectively representing over 3,000 employees with ITES-3S relevant skills:
- AASKI Technology, Inc. (AASKI),
- Huntington Ingalls Industries-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc. (HII-MDIS),
- Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), and
- NetCentrics Corporation (NetCentrics).
All four companies collectively serve as the prime. EIS is the Managing Member for purposes of invoicing and providing the Government with a single communications point-of-contact. Each JV member is individually delivering a full range of Army/DoD/Intelligence Community (IC) Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) missions worldwide, including in warzone areas, under similar IDIQ contracts with an aggregate Task Order (TO) awarded value of over $2.8 billion.
Crowned Grace Int’l
Federal Street Consulting
Nova International Telnet
About EIS (the ITES Solutions JV Managing Member):
Who We Are
EIS is a leading mid-tier solutions integrator providing Software & Systems Engineering, Cyber & Cloud, and Enterprise Infrastructure services and solutions to the Federal Government for more than 25 years. EIS employs more than 350 professionals in 40 locations in over 25 states and OCONUS.
What We Do
EIS provides the following services and solutions:
- Software & Systems Engineering (DevOps/DevSecOps, Agile, Biometrics, Software Development, Data Analytics, Enterprise and Data Architecture)
- Cyber & Cloud (Cybersecurity, Defensive Cyber Operations, Information Assurance, Cloud Architecture/Migration, Information Security, Threat Analytics, Mobility)
- Enterprise Infrastructure (Data Center Operations, Network/Systems Operations, Mobile Solutions, Infrastructure Modernization, End User Services, O&M)
- Professional/Business (Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA), PMO, IT Governance, Major Systems Acquisition, Business/Financial Management, Logistics, Training)
What Sets Us Apart
EIS offers Federal customers leading-edge IT capabilities and solutions that advance customer missions and innovate legacy operations and systems. EIS is an agile and dynamic company with relentless focus on customer mission success and delivering the best value to all our clients under all engagements.
EIS is a CMMI DEV and SVC Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018, and 27001:2013 certified company.
ITES-3S Contract Overview
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) enables a broad range of enterprise-level support services for compliant, state-of-the-market, sustainable, supportable, and interoperable LandWarNet (LWN) IT service solutions worldwide for the Army, other DoD agencies, and all other Federal agencies, including CONUS, OCONUS, and warzone locations. Additionally, ITES-3S includes the services and solutions necessary for the Army and other services to transition from current service-centered information environments to the enterprise Joint Information Environment (JIE) as directed by the DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO).
ITES Solutions’ Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A030
- Period of Performance: 09/25/2018 – 09/24/2023 (Base Period)
- Ceiling: $12,100,000,000
- Contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP); Cost Reimbursable (CR), and Time and Materials (T&M)
- Benefits of using ITES-3S:
- Ordering is open to the Army, DoD, and other Federal Agencies
- Five-year base period plus four 1-year option periods
- No associated usage fees
We look forward to hearing from you. Our Points of Contact (POCs) are:
Jignesh Goda, Senior VP, General Manager, Intel
Steven Hamric, Chief Financial Officer