Our core values include:
- Honesty and integrity
- Dedication to service
- Drive for excellence
These are the tenets that both define and differentiate EIS employees. Our employees are committed to honesty, integrity, service, quality, and innovation. We are diligent in our pursuit of a common goal: improving mission performance for our clients. That is why we are always responsive to your needs. To us, every requirement is a critical one — whether you are facing long-term challenges, tight deadlines, or even a national emergency. We recognize the programs and services you provide are important to American citizens. They are important to us, too, and it shows.
The bottom line: EIS delivers mission success and client satisfaction.
The EIS Difference
- Committed to achieving mission success and client satisfaction
- Proven technical and management tools and processes
- Committed to delivering quality on schedule and within budget
- Experienced, innovative, and motivated professionals
- Investments in client and staff satisfaction
- Extremely cost competitive
- Responsive and experienced
- CMMI DEV and SVC Maturity Level 3 appraised
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000:2018, and 27001:2013 certified
- Follows PMBOK and ITIL standards
EIS is dedicated to complete client satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions.
Guiding Principles and Quality Statement:
EIS is committed to conducting business with honesty, integrity, and in full compliance of the law. We ensure client satisfaction with high-quality products and services that are delivered on schedule and within budget. We promote staff satisfaction through challenging work, excellent compensation, and career development. We use industry standards, best practices, and continuous process improvements to ensure mission and client success.