Contract Number: GS-35F-5004H
Eligibility: Any Government entity
Contract Period: 5 years (04/12/2013 – 02/05/2018)
Contract Type: Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) – All contract types available
EIS is a Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015, ISO 20000:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certified company. EIS uses Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
EIS is a large business under the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 contract.
As a strategic partner with our clients, EIS offers the following proven services that align program management, systems engineering, and IT solutions to their business goals and performance objectives:
- IT Advisory Services (Systems Engineering/ Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA); Enterprise and Data Architecture, Portfolio Management (CPIC))
- IT Software and Systems Services (Software Engineering, Software Development, Systems and Software Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA))
- IT Infrastructure Services (IT Infrastructure, Network and Data Center Operations, Database Administration (DBA), System Administration, Network Engineering, Telecommunications, Video Tele Conferencing (VTC), Mobile Solutions, Big Data, Data Analytics)
- Client IT Support (Help Desk, End User IT Support)
- IT Security (Information Assurance (IA), Information Security, Cybersecurity, Policy and Compliance, Hardware, Forensics)
Professional/Business Services (Project/Program Management/ Project Management Office (PMO), Major Systems Acquisition, Business/Financial Management, Earned Value Management (EVM), Logistics, Training, Human Resources (HR))
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
|132-51||IT Professional Services|
|132-52||Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services|
EIS chooses to offer our clients our most aggressive pricing (all discounts factored in) upfront to provide consistency between task estimates to incurred costs.
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
For More Information: GSA IT Schedule 70