Contract Number: 47QTCA18D007D
Eligibility: Any Government entity
Contract Period: 5 years (02/16/2018 - 02/15/2023)
Contract Type: Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) - All contract types available
EIS is a Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015, ISO 20000:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certified company. EIS uses Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
EIS is a large business under the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 contract.
As a strategic partner with our clients, EIS offers the following proven services that align program management, systems engineering, and IT solutions to their business goals and performance objectives:
- Systems Engineering/Biometrics Systems (Systems Engineering, Agile DevSecOps/DevOps, Testing, IT Operations)
- Cloud (Agile DevSecOps/DevOps, Enterprise Infrastructure)
- Mobility (Agile, DevSecOps/DevOps, Enterprise Infrastructure)
- Software Engineering/Big Data/Data Analytics (Ingest, Processing, Analytics, Reporting)
- Agile DevSecOps/DevOps (Software Engineering/Development, Systems/Software IV&V and QA)
- Cybersecurity (Information Assurance, Information/Cybersecurity, Defensive Cyber Operations, Policy and Compliance, Forensics)
- Enterprise Infrastructure (Network and Data Center Operations, DBA, System Administration, Network Engineering, Telecomm., VTC, Hardware, Help Desk, End User Services)
- Engineering/Professional (Systems Engineering, SETA, PMO, IT Governance Major Systems Acquisition, Business/Financial Management, Logistics, Training)
Professional/Business Services (Project/Program Management/ Project Management Office (PMO), Major Systems Acquisition, Business/Financial Management, Earned Value Management (EVM), Logistics, Training, Human Resources (HR))
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
132-51 - IT Professional Services
EIS chooses to offer our clients our most aggressive pricing (all discounts factored in) upfront to provide consistency between task estimates to incurred costs.
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
For More Information: GSA IT Schedule 70
Point of Contact:
Bob Darlington, Senior VP