Guiding Principles and Quality Statement
EIS is committed to conducting business with honesty, integrity, and in full compliance of the law. We ensure client satisfaction with high-quality products and services that are delivered on schedule and within budget. We promote staff satisfaction through challenging work, excellent compensation, and career development. We use industry standards, best practices, and continuous process improvements to ensure mission and client success.
Our success results from working closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver services and solutions that improve their operations. Founded in 1994, EIS has achieved solid growth through remaining client-focused and maintaining technical excellence. EIS has more than 300 employees supporting various Federal clients with over $50 million in annual revenues. EIS is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
As a strategic partner with our clients, EIS offers the following proven services that align program management, systems engineering, and Information Technology (IT) solutions to their business goals and performance objectives:
- IT Advisory Services (Systems Engineering/ Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA); Enterprise and Data Architecture, Portfolio Management ( Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)))
- IT Software and Systems Services (Software Engineering, Software Development, Systems and Software Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA))
- IT Infrastructure Services (IT Infrastructure, Network and Data Center Operations, Database Administration (DBA), System Administration, Network Engineering, Telecommunications, Video Teleconference (VTC), Mobile Solutions, Big Data, Data Analytics)
- Client IT Support (Help Desk, End User IT Support)
- IT Security (Information Assurance (IA), Information Security, Cybersecurity, Policy and Compliance, Hardware, Forensics)
- Professional/Business Services (Project/Program Management/ PMO, Major Systems Acquisition, Business/Financial Management, Earned Value Management (EVM), Logistics, Training, Human Resources (HR))
Our commitment to quality service on time and within budget has earned us excellent evaluations on all contracts and several contractor-of-the-year awards from our clients.
EIS enjoys excellent financial stability, the highest Duns and Bradstreet rating among similar-sized companies, and has remained debt-free since inception.
EIS is a CMMI DEV & SVC Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certified company. EIS uses project management body of knowledge (PMBOK) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.